Re: Behringer woes

On Monday, September 30, 2002, at 11:35 PM, Clifford Novey wrote:

> Also, is there a reason you are programming 2 cc messages of the same
> value
> in that 1 patch? You should only need switch 6 active I would think-

I got confused with the manual (yet again). I thought that switch1 meant
an external footswitch (i.e. Boss FS-5U) plugged into the back (in
connection Switch 1).... I realised my error after reading the manual
yet again.... I originally programmed the two CC messages (switch1 and
switch2) to check to see if the external switches were working.... me =
stupid tonight.

I've just cracked the Behringer 100% now.... For the first time, I can
press a series of buttons and erase the current loop, set the panning
for each of the tracks, and automatically set channel two for
recording.... *WOW*, I've been waiting for this!

*SMILES* :) :) :)

Thanks again Cliff
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project