home from work and readin LD.....

In a message dated 10/1/02 4:47:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jimp@pobox.com writes:

'For a forest to be green, each tree must be green'

if i am blind are the trees still green?.....but your right jim, miko sounds like the dali lama with an ak-47..... i love it!.....in fact, dennis' posts, the piezo posts, kims posts, all of them.....what a great read tonite was.....i would love to see the CT-COLLECTIVE cds as mp3s at LD and all of the music that we all do posted there, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS ENTAILS.....kim, do you have the space to post music? what would something like this take? i would think that someone could get this together, no?.....it would only make sense for LD to be your one stop shop for all things loopy.....but im crushed, just got finished waiting on 64 people who had a 5 course dinner with a different wine with each course, never did that before, beats ya down let me tell ya!, the whole thing was loops within loops.....so forgive the ramble.....btb, here is a drink im going to submit to a "drink contest" called a "WILD MIST" equal parts "WILD TURKEY 101 and IRISH MIST" ask for it, lets make it popular all over the world and what ever i win, and i will for it is a delightful drink, i will give to kim for the further growth of LD.....im going to go shut up and pass out.....thanks to kim and LD for makin my life a bit more fun.....michael