RE: Eminems success / labels future

Hitler painted?

-----Original Message-----
From: sine@zerocrossing.net [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 12:38 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Eminems success / labels future

Perhaps it was my gagging that distracted me and made me think he was off.
(OH,
LOOK AT ME!  I'M PERFORMING WITH A GAY!  I'M NO HOMOPHOBE!) Frankly, my
best
opinion of him is that he's a worthless piece of shit clogging up our
culture.
But I mean that in a good way.  Can we change the subject?  Talking about
his
"music" is akin to talking about Hitler's paintings in my world.  I'd
rather
just
hope that history forgets Eminem and stores him in a bin next to Vanilla
Ice.

Mark Sottilaro