Ritsu Katsumata review

Hey kids,

I just received both CDs from our list member Ritsu Katsumata.  I
purchased them on line from www.cdbaby.com

Anyway, I'm writing to say I have not heard the second one (I don't
know what order they were recorded in) but I like the first one SO much
I wish I could play them both at the same time into a second brain
because I like it that much!  Or maybe just play them really slow so
they last..... anyway: Amazing work.  Not sure if there's much looping
(a lot of violin, so it may just be sustain and reverb, loops?)  but
who cares!?  It's great music!  He's mentioned he just got a RC20, I
can't wait to see what he comes up with using that tool.

Not sure if I want to compare it to anyone, but if you like
groovalicious instrumental stuff in the progressive jazz/rock genera
this is for you.  There are clips on the site, and none of the other
tracks I've listened to thus far don't live up to the sample tracks.

My advise is to walk, don't run to your computer (as you'd run into it
and knock it
over) and get out your credit card.  You won't be disappointed.

Mark Sottilaro