RE: piezo mics and midi dancers

That idea turns me on a bit more.   LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: SRice [mailto:srice44@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 11:53 AM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: re: piezo mics and midi dancers

Ha, my level of kit competance is twisting two wires together.

I'm not sure the 'midibrain' even does what I want.  An interesting device to me would

be a smooth hand-held object which could be squeezed to eventually send

midi cc messages to a repeater to change the pitch of one track.

So if I could embed a piezo electric in something and change current to

the range of resistance usable by a MidiSolutions converter I'd have it.

Otherwise,  the hand-held device contains a potentiometer which is twisted

or slid to achieve the control.

Since I'd like this to be used by a dancer it needs to be simple and easy to hold

and manipulate.

Incidentally(on topic content)  I could be sitting with my foot on the record button

to loop something interesting a dancer creates.

Yours in rhythm,

Steve