RE: ACID as "drum machine" slave to EDP???

hehehe...there are also some sitar licks, wah banjo, heavy metal dulcimer thru a Marshall stack, German Concert Zither, Guitar synth...not trying to be culturally authentic, Miko, just jamming for y'all! It's authentic in that it grooves...Yah, It's all royalty free stuff and in a few weeks there should be some FREE loop downloads on my site that you can do anything you like with! I'll post a notice when that happens...I'd love to hear what you do with it!

 MIKO wrote:

Nice suggestion, I just posted the same question on acidplanet.

Funny thing is I have my first loop library coming out through Sonic Foundry in 10 days...It's called "Bradley Fish Unstrung" - Chinese Zithers, Dulcimers, 7 string guitars, and a lot more...

but I'm really a newbie with the program itself. Still interested if anyone here has done the ACID as drum machine triggered by EDP w/midisport thang!

Thanks All!

Bradley Fish

 MIKO wrote:

Bradley,

Sounds fun.  You may someday here a some from me that uses your loops.  I’ve never gotten a contract so I’ve never gotten royalties so, because of that and really just because of that, I hope your loops are royalty-free.  It’s only fair to me, and to you, who gets to hear what I’ll do with a Chinese zither.  Are you Chinese?  Actually, it doesn’t matter, except, if you’re not, you might not have been raised so deeply in zither-playing tradition and culture that I’d have to eat the guilt for lack of authenticity, despite your good intentions, later.  Has a Chinese person labeled your zither work to be authentic?