Re: review

That was one of J.D. Considine's "Short Takes" mini-reviews, actually the
shortest one he ever wrote.  Years later he apologized, saying it wasn't
quite
that bad, but that the opportunity was too good to pass up.

No such claim was made for his review of the Yes album "Talk" [reprinted
here
in its entirety]:

"Shut up."

TH

>my favorite review was a 2 word review for
>spinal taps "shark sandwich": "shit sandwich"
>
>they can't print that, can they?

My all-time favorite review was from the late, lamented Musician
magazine, for the band GTR (Steve Hackett and Steve Howes pretty
atrocious post-yes/Genesis band): SHT