From: Stuart Wyatt <stuart@solostring.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:51:55 +0200
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Question concering midi foot controller

Re:
Re: On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 05:18 PM, john smith wrote:
Re:
Re: > The fact that I can control five units from the FBC-1010 is good
news.
Re: > Right now I'll be talking to three units.  I'll be able to expand in
Re: > the future.  Good!
Re:
Re: Just make sure that you set up the Midi Channels for each of the PC
Re: messages in the global settings.
Re:
Re: Re: the latching key, I'm not sure - I'm still new at this myself :)
Re: --
Re: Stuart Wyatt : The Solo String Project : http://solostring.com
Re:
Re:

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm