Re: FCB 1010--step by step guide

On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 10:27 PM, sine@zerocrossing.net wrote:

> I hate to say this, but I think you're both a bit off on this.

 From my side of the fence, I think you are a bit off on this too :)

> Programming a pedal for someone might help in the short term....

Voila.... my point exactly. To be able to have a preset Sysex file of 10
different banks of controls, so that someone who has purchased a
Repeater/1010 combo can start playing straight away....is.....bad?

I understand the need of knowing how to program your equipment, but I
know many musicians who are not technically minded. Why not give them a
helping hand and allow them to start playing, and help them see the
potential of their purchases? Allow them to play 'straight out of the
box'....

> Get a good night sleep, put away your bong, read the manual and spend a
> Sunday afternoon figuring it
> out.  I know you can do it!

And when I do finish it, I'll try and create a sysex file if anyone is
interested... :)

--
Stuart Wyatt : The Solo String Project : http://solostring.com