RE: SV: not very reliable live

Hi Rick,

In what way do you use the Repeater with your wind controller?  I play
both the WX5 & Akai EWI. I use the EDP in my main live rig, mainly
because the Repeater was never able to eliminate the bump in
ambient/drone type loops.  Anyway, I have only used these to record
audio and be midi controlled via my footpedal so I don't see how the
midi stream from the WX5 would have any affect.

Steve