One More question...

Thanks to those who have replied so far. (I look forward to more
replies, so please keep them coming).

One more question to toss into the mix: How can you save loops from
the EDP? Could I save them to a keyboard that has a sequencer, for
instance? I'm seriously considering the Korg Triton. I was just
curious if it's possible to dump the loops from the EDP to the
Triton, and save them on board or to disc for later use.

Like I said, this is all new to me, even though I've been playing
guitar for 20 years. I need a basic book on MIDI even...just to have
a clue as to what the capabilities of this stuff really are.

Thanks,

Jeff