The accidental war of the media

Tonight the media reported on where a sniper had not yet attacked, then a sniper attacked there.

The media is addicted to itself.

The media is in an repeating loop.  When will it reach the logical end of file?

The media is attacking itself by attacking our senses and our senses can’t take it.  The truly peaceful can take it, but can those who are not truly peaceful?

I THING attacking itself?

Sounds like an auto-immune disorder?

What if AIDS was the media of the body caught in an endless loop?

But what’s the media?

  • structural – compounds?
  • Molecular
  • Atomic
  • And once again, what is this heavy water?

I’d hate to think that “Willard water” stands for rats getting their revenge.

But when I say rats, I mean real rats, like- Willard.

Ben,. The two of us need love no more.  We both found what we were looking for?

Oh god- a thing attacking itself also sounds like- internalized homophobia.

Kill my doppleganger, please- don’t kill me.  My doppleganger knows my pain and he cannot bear it.  And he’s physically not in the room with me.  And he only thinks he’s my doppleganger because his thoughts are too close to my own.  Too close to the ghosts.  Leads to hysteria in some, but not in me.

Meanwhile I’m at home writing and waiting and hoping for a miracle.