Re: not very reliable live?

Yeah, it happened a few times, but mostly it would go into a mysterious
reboot mode.  Sometimes it would come out of it on it's own, other
times no.  I found I could make it happen by lightly tapping the case.
I re seated every damn component in the thing, but nothing helped.
Probably a tiny crack in a solder joint or something.  Common, but a
bummer.

good luck,

Mark Sottilaro