Re: loading "into" Repeater? 2 Repeaters synced?

  Oops, this is probably obvious, but I overlooked mentioning it last
night.  You also might want to keep your blank loop as close in length to
your .wav file as you can, to preserve the sound quality regarding time
stretching and the file length the Repeater is expecting to see.  I'll try
this this weekend and write with my results, K?   Have an awesome day!...

Smiles,

CQ

 At 02:17 AM 10/11/02 -0600, you wrote:
>  You might be able to create a blank loop with the appropriate tracks
>selected, and then simply swap the blank .wav file(s) with the audio you'd
>like to save to the card.   -preserving the naming structure of course...
>-Hope  this helps...
>
>Smiles,
>
>CQ
>
>At 11:58 PM 10/10/02 EDT, you wrote:
>>Hi all,
>>
>>Unless I'm mistaken, the only way one can load audio into the Repeater is
by
>>recording it, right?  There's no way to say copy in wav files on the CFC
>is
>>there?  (because the other proprietary files for a new loop would be non
>>existant).
>>
>>I'm looking to load in some audio from Pro Tools.  I guess I'll just have
>>connect the Digi interfaces to the Repeater and hit record?  Maybe with
MIDI
>>connected to get the tempo locked?
>>
>>Also... anyone ever locked up two Repeaters?  We've been connecting
>one's
>>MIDI out to the others MIDI in... but so far.. nothing seems to be
>happening.
>>

>>Thanks!
>>--Tom Griesgraber
>>
>>ps - gig spam... I'm doing a short series of gigs/clinics with drummer
Jerry
>>Marotta.  The Repeater is a mainstay in what I do now, and Jerry's now
>got
>>one too.  Definitley territory we're both diving into more (hence the
>>questions).  We'll be doing some live shows this weekend in Rochester, NY
>and
>>Cleveland, OH.  Check out www.jerrymarotta.com/news.html for details  (I
>play
>>Stick in this btw).
>>

>---
>
>  "The only things I really think are important, are love, and eachother.
>-Then, anything is possible..."
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates
>
>Please visit The Guitar Cafe.

---