Re: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

Interesting point... but I'm not sure if it's all that valid to the
audience, though certainly for the musician.  My guitar signal quickly
becomes a stream of data that describes (more or less) the sound I
played.  You're data does the same thing, but more symbolic nature.  To
the end user (audience) it's the same, I think...  However, I am very
interested in using MIDI loops, though I've not done it in a live
manner.  This evening I experimented with my MC-307 sequencer with the
click turned down... but it was hard to get time info from the blinking
light.    I reverted to recording a simple bass drum with a click
first, then went back in and recorded new parts.  How do you do you're
MIDI loops?

Mark Sottilaro