Finland calling

Hi

I'm just  learning the possibilities of looping on-stage and
am willing to get some guidange on the matter.

What other looper apart from Repeater would do the trick of recording
loops to different
tracks wich can be put out and brought back again ... ?

I once tried Repeater and it seemed to be the tool for the work I do.
But as it has been impossible to purchase , I'm left with
no options that I would know of.

Apart from the bands I play as bassist I started to do shows with
contemporary (hateful word) circus-artists, mainly jugglers, two Finns
and a guy from Minneapolis, as a one-man band.
After few projects playing over stuff that I'd recorded on a 4- track
casette player, I borrowed my friends JamMan, wich obviously changed
the way I did my music onstage.

In the shows I'm playing lots of instruments and as I want to get rid of

all the pre-recorded stuff the JamMan is not capable of doing the stuff
I'd like to do inside a loop while the guys do their wierd juggling
on-stage :)
Besides the JamaMan is not mine and it's starting to give some ugly
surprises.
Summer 2001 we were performing in Paris in a festival and the after 15
min
the JamMan decided to do only 3 sec. loops instead of the 8 sec. So I
played
3 sec. loops for the rest of the show ... I have it on video ...
goddamit ...

Thanks

Markus

http://www.lb-o.net