Re: leaseetsllitogetherowndefinehateo!

das@ubuibi.org writes:

>my point being that i do not think pidgeon-holing is needed at this time,
matthias -(designer of edp)- is trying to enlist your helpful suggestions
for
the new gibson-sponsored 'looping-as-artform' website..... hence, his
request
for attractive verbal representations of looping.....

>hey does anyone have/use a melotron ? optigon ?
i have an optigan, w/all discs.
while fixing it (2 years ago), i broke it; it lives in a storage closet,
now.
so, david keane borrowed my discs (and some other folks') for a while, and
built a very nice commercially-available sample-set (see: www.optigan.com)
---
obviously, it's not the lovelyrealdeal user-interface nor the
busting-speaker-tone, but.....
best,
dt / splattercell