Re: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

In a message dated 10/15/02 2:33:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, matthias@grob.org writes:

A (selected) collection of loop music. It should be more artistic,
seductive.

now there's a can-o-worms.....by the way, i forced rick walker to wine and dine me for 3 days, dats where he's been, oh yah!.....this is all good stuff on this thread, im gald im home and can focus a bit instead of partying my brains out.....it seems to me there were quite a few "looping" events this weekend, suano 3 shows, rick's east/west and han's event with whoolie, how did that go?.....did the sat loop event happen in NY (charma (sp)?).....there may have been other shows, sorry if i forgot to mention them.....can we put up a calender of events someplace.....sorry if this has been answered but what is the purpose of this new "gibsonesque" web site?.....i'm sure if any new blood went to this new "LOOP" site there would be a link to LD and they would come here and see how wacky we "loopers" truely are.....then what?.....yikes!.....keep them ideas flowin.....michael