OT: Internet Radio Streaming

Hi all,

I've just managed to set up a streaming server, so that I can play a
concert in the UK without having to fork out precious money on air
tickets etc., and have managed to stream 128kbps stereo MPEG-4 pipe  to
a single recipient computer. My outgoing bandwidth basically means that
I only have the facilities to broadcast to one person.

I am looking into the possibility of doing an open online concert, and
am wondering if any of you know of a server company that will
re-distribute the broadcast to a number of recipients on demand.
Live365 I know has since gone pay only... is there another service that
anyone knows about that might let me use their servers to broadcast an
hour-long online performance? (perhaps to 50-100 people?)....

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas, then please email me offlist.

Thanks

- Stuart