Re: MIDI looping

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Wright" <rwright@ca.inter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, 17 October, 2002 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: MIDI looping

> thanks also to tim. i'm just about to try it out.
> i too am impressed with the calibre of posts/people on this list. btw,
>are
> there any loopers in the hamilton/toronto area of ontario?
> rob

Hi Rob,

Planet Of The Loops is a Toronto based collective
organised by Andrew Aldridge.
http://www.geocities.com/energymadeaudible/planet.html
They perform bi-monthly at The Ambient Ping.

I'd estimate that 75% or more of the performers at
The Ambient Ping are loopers. I first saw next week's
performers, Hoshi & Chie, playing in the subway with
sitar into battery powered f/x pedals and Line 6 DL4
looper with didgeridoo - wicked. Stop by - it's free.
http://www.THEAMBiENTPiNG.com

I know that these shows will also have significant looping content:
November 12th - James Johnson with dreamSTATE and Wally Jericho
November 19th - Anomalous Disturbances
November 26th - SYLKEN
December 3rd - dreamSTATE with Susanna Hood
December 10th - SOFTWARE
December 17th - Ben Grossman with Pype

Cheers,
Scott M2