Re: AES loopage

Thanks, Italo.  I'm familiar with the Eclipse manual and the general info
you mention:  I tried an Eclipse (actually 2 of them) for nearly 2 months
when they first came out, and returned it because it didn't do enough of
the
things I wanted and I kept finding bugs.  I was wanting to know what
specific new features had been built into the new operating system relating
to looping, reverb etc... ..and that doesn't seem to be on the website.