From: LoopMusic@yahoogroups.com
To: LoopMusic@yahoogroups.com
LoopMusic-owner@yahoogroups.com
Date: 19 Oct 2002 04:22:38 -0000
Subject: [LoopMusic] New file uploaded to LoopMusic

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the LoopMusic
group.

  File        : /FWLF CQ DBeam pitch Repeater.mp3
  Uploaded by : goddessthefates <thefates@earthlink.net>
  Description : This is a pitched looped played using the DBeam controller
of the MC-505 for the First Women's Looping Festival

You can access this file at the URL

peater.mp3

Regards,

goddessthefates <thefates@earthlink.net>