Re: Fw: Urgent - Address Book Virus

This is a hoax. If you delete the file as this hoax instructs, you will be
deleting a valid files.

See links below to confirm, please.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

http://helpdesk.gwu.edu/helpdesk/whatsnew/sp02/jdbgmgr.exe_051002.html

http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/jdbmgr.html

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/jdbgmgr.htm

best,
Steve Burnett

--
Steve Burnett    burnett@pobox.com   http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval