Re: software loopers - ambiloop as plugin ?

I thought plug-ins took an input, processed it, and then output a new
signal...
This is how I have always used them... But, maybe they can be signal
generators...
Can you point me to some that work like this... I think I would understand
better with some examples to look at... :)

peace
-cpr