Re: REASONable software looper question

Matt,

Thanks for the lengthy reply.

In a message dated 10/23/02 11:31:00 AM, nicholson_matt@msn.com writes:

>Reason is pretty badass in general just for all its different sequencers
>and
>synthesizers.

That is pretty much the reason I was thinkin' of getting it. Not as a loop
player in particular. If it has one I am interested in that as a side
interest
only. I'm just trying to sus out what that loop player's capabilities are.
Though I have not been especially happy with it in the long run I have
"Phrazer" already as far a loop player is concerned. Plus I have 2 stand
alone, hardware phrase samplers.

I was just trying to learn what utility I might get out of what the
"literature" was calling a "Recycle-related" loop player in Reason.
>From what I hear, yes, Ableton Live is great. I wish it had been out
when I'd bought "Phrazer." I'd be happier I'm sure. But that's not what
I'm necessarily after at the moment.

Best,

Ted Killian
http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian