Re: FCB1010 Brainache no more

HUGE THANKS for the tip Link, that solved my problems.  I am a happy man
again.  The manual said that channel one was the default channel for all
the presets so I have no idea how long it would have taken me to get
around to trying this fix if you hadn't mentioned it.  Thanks and thanks
again.

Kevin

--
Wonderful!  Wonderful!
The sermon of the inanimate is inconceivable