Re: you're boring

well, I went to a party on Saturday night where I played and looped
and got one of the best responses I ever got (I got laughs and applause
from the audience from a patch change, can you believe?   though it is
quite
strange I realize to see someone playing bass lines on a wind
instrument).

Preen, preen.  Simper simper.   We ain't dull here, no sirree!

In a sideline, I realize that I am behind on this Repeater reverse
engineering project -- but it's not been forgotten and this week
I have time again....

     /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every