SV: SV: Practice, rehearse, perform

 > At 6:30 PM +0100 11/13/02, Per Boysen wrote:
> >You might also try:
> >
> >"Practice / practice even harder / forget it all / get up there and
> >play"  ;-)

> " Practice makes perfect. Imperfect is better"
>
>       --      Paul Bley

In a sense you are right. But if you succeed in "learning it all and
then forgetting it all" there won't even be any such things as "perfect"
or "imperfect". Only a never ending flow...

I meant "practicing to bring out your natural instincts through musical
expression". Being able to make music the way you walk, eat, fart or
whatever ;-)  IMHO that must be the aim for any kind of practicing or
rehearsing.

/ per