Re: Practice, rehearse, perform, SACDs

--- jim palmer <jimp@pobox.com> wrote:

> this is exactly my point.  people often talk about adding visuals like it
> is a necessary thing for musicians. they should maybe take your advice
>instead.

In my case, I wasn't saying it was _necessary_ to add visuals. As you
pointed
out, the music is still the same. My point was that adding some visual
clues to
what you're doing _when looping_ might help the audience understand what's
going
on. (Avoiding their presumption that you're playing to backing tracks...)

Greg