Re: Intro to Electronic Music (was Is there a moderator here?)

I can recommend three samplers from Ellipsis Arts that
might be of interest to ya:

1) "OHM: the early gurus of electronic music
1948-1980" (CD3670) is a three CD set that comes with
a 96 page book.
2) "Orbitones, Spoon Harps & Bellowphones" (CD3610)
and
3) "Gravikords, Whirlies & Pyrophones" (CD3630) each
consist of a CD and a 96 page book about experimental
musical instruments.

They're not exhaustive, nor the last word, but they're
certainly a good listen and an interesting read.

-t-

ps: I thought Miko was leaving already....