fcb1010 question

I'm aware that a lot of words have been written regarding this piece of
hardware - what I'd like to know is whether this unit can be used to send
INDIVIDUAL CC's within a patch or does it, (as it sounds) send a load of
different midi messages to various devices, binding them together sort of
thing.
Just to clarify - at the moment my Zoom 8080 allows me to output a
different
CC per footswitch and a couple of pedals do this too - Advice anyone?

Cheers,

Gareth