From: Steve Lawson [mailto:steve@steve-lawson.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 2:53 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: ROCK GUITARIST DENIS TAAFFE CONSIDERED FOR GRAMMY AWARD IN
9 CATEGORIES

Denis,

that is excellent news - great profile building stuff - I really hope you
manage to get a lot of coverage out of it, and some good gigs and CD sales!
:o)

I'm not familiar with the structure for the Grammies - how many are there
in
each category you've been nominated in? who nominated you? It all sounds
very exciting!

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk