Re: line 6 echo pro: trash?

I'll chime in to say that I love mine.  I got it recently at a good price
from Mars Music during a going out of buisiness sale.  Picked it up on a
lark
and just love it.  The only thing I don't like is that I don't yet have a
Midi pedalboard to control it.  I think once I pick up the Behringer
FCB1010
it'll really open up the looping potential.

If you're itching for echo or loopiness and it's a good price, I wouldn't
hesitate recommend it.

Todd