Re: moogerfooger delay

I do a similar thing by post-processing short loops
from my Korg SDD-1000 through an Electrix Filter Queen
(there's a Boss RPS-10 in the chain as well), then
routing the signal back through one of my longer
loopers.

It'd be an interesting thread to discuss
*combinations* of devices; what pieces of gear add up
to more than the sum of their parts when used
together? Or what equipment radically changes
character/role when used elsewhere in the signal chain
or in a different order than is conventional?

Everyone knows about the volume pedal>delay>looper
chain, but what other more esoteric combos are you
folks using?

-t-

--- mark penner <jebus@lanes.ca> wrote:
> I got [a moogerfooger] about 6 monthes ago.  I
really letting it