Re: Robert Fripp

I think the "foxy lady" fuzz box that Fripp used was the precursor to the
EH
Big Muff? FYI, I found a few sites about his older gear that were kind of
interesting.

http://www.danbbs.dk/~m-bohn/fripp/

http://www.tonosity.com/Detail/Player.aspx?Player_ID=196

http://www.tonyvisconti.com/faq/bowie.htm       (the ebow myth)