Programming help! FCB1010 for EDP

Hey Everyone,
I just rewired my rack and floorboard using the Behringer FCB1010 to
control
my EDP (and POD, effects and GR-33)
and I am having trouble figuring out how to program the FCB1010 to control
the EDP and I have a
gig tomorrow night(Wed 12/18). Basically wanting to have the first 5
switches on each bank control
these basic functions Switch 1-Record   Switch 2-Overdub   Switch
3-Multiply
Switch 4-Undo   Switch 5-Mute
with an occasional Switch 6-Next Loop.

Can anybody help me out here?

I'm not completely ignorant here..I used to have a custom Bob Bradshaw rig:
CAE RS-10 controlling multiple amps, effects, and switchers but this
FCB1010
things seems to be a little more complex. (Of course Bob helped set that
rig
up originally and showed me how to program stuff so it's not like I did it
from scratch but I understand the basics of MIDI).

I would be a grateful for anyone's knowledgeable QUICK response!!

-Arthur Lee
www.arthurleemusic.com