Re: music by numbers

No, they don't.  I didn't know anything about stereo vision when I was
young, yet I had depth perception.  I didn't know about how my heart
worked, yet blood pumped around.  I learned to walk without knowing how
my brain used visual and information from my inner ear to let me
balance.  The same way I stand upright, birds fly.  They don't
necessarily have to *know* about the principals to know how to do it.
Birds do know how to fly (most do) yet they don't understand principals
of air pressure and lift.

Mark Sottilaro