Re: mp3.com changes and alternatives?

I can't say if the tonosPro is a good deal or not - but you can aswell skip
it and go directly  to free sign up at  http://www.iuma.com/artistuplink/
Don't know if there is any hidden drawbacks on IUMA compared to mp3.com.
I think IUMA is pretty good imho.

Yours,
Björn Eriksson
http://ig.iuma.com/ (my old IUMA site)
http://bjoeri.iuma.com/   (this I started after reading this thread,
probably it may take some days before it is approved, but it did only take
about ten minutes to set it up)
http://www.mp3.com/internationalgarbage/ (site which I might be unable to
keep if they are going to charge multiple track housings...)
http://www.tapegerm.com/ (music collective I am member at)

> What's the sign up process for IUMA? The links on the artists page talk
> about tonospro or something like that, but that's a paid model. Or maybe
I'm