Speaking of NAMM...

Who's going?  Shall we meet somewhere like last year?

-Hans

P.S.  Mark, that's only three weeks to get the samples ready :o

P.P.S.  Here's a Christmas card idea I just had:

Front:  In some European countries, the little Christ child delivers all
the gifts.

Back:  So then what does Santa do, just sit on his fat ass?  (c)2002

P.P.P.S.  That last bit was a joke which may not be funny to some
Europeans, nor possibly to Canadians or others.  Indeed, many Americans
might not even "get it".