Re: Speaking of NAMM...

> >Who's going?  Shall we meet somewhere like last year?

I'll be there!! I'll be playing on the Ashdown stand again, and probably in
a few other places as well.

Am also playing at the 'Winter NAMM Bass Bash', presented by talkbass.com
along with bassquake.com - other players include Victor Bailey, Michael
Manring, Keith Horne, Mike Watt, Michael Dimin, Dave Pomeroy, Trip Wamsley,
Todd Johnson... - Dave, Todd, Michael and I will all be looping... :o)

Well worth coming to - see www.bassquake.org for more - and what's more,
you
won't need a NAMM pass to get in...

I'm also doing loads of gigs in CA after that, some on my own, some with
Michael Manring, and some with Rick Walker and Andre LaFosse - what fun
that's going to be... get there if you can - see my website for the
details...

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk