Re: strange question/Japanese gear

 Stupid
> question or legitimate ask?  You decide.

,,,,,legitimate,,,when I bought(lots of years ago) a
multifx in Usa and taken here in Italy(europe) didn't
work, also with current converter, so I had to buy
adaptor specific for the model. I think tht in japan
should be the same as italy(so different from Usa),
but if u find can buy an adaptor; I guess it's better
because there different signal between the different
type of alimentation. WHY THERE IS NOT THE SAME TYPE
FOR ALL THE WORLD?!?

mrco5150

ps: a suggestion, take the gear to your
electronic-city-expert before try the experiment at
home(,,my past experience of electronic damage!!!)

Yahoo! Cellulari: scarica i loghi e le suonerie per le tue feste!
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html