[looper's] production fretless guitar

hi, thought this might be of interest to David Beardsley and anyone else
playing
microtonal music and/or fretless guitars.  I was at Guitar Center (yuk) the
other day and saw a Godin 12-string classical fretless!  The only time
I've even
heard of someone playing an instrument like this is Pat Metheny, who used a
custom one on his live record from a year or two ago.  It sounds pretty
bizarre...I didn't get to play it, but I was imagining the fun someone
could
have who's had experience playing fretless.  it's also got a plain finish
fingerboard, unmarked except for the edge; someone with a lot of patience
could
construct a whole lot of mictrotonal scales and mark 'em out with chalk or
grease pencil.

It's obviously begging to be used by people making unusual music...I'd
love to
hear someone have some looping fun with it.

Here's the manufacturer's link.

http://www.godinguitars.com/godinmultnylonfretlessp.htm

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com