Gig opportunity in Montana

I can get some great gigs for loopers here in Montana... I make more money
looping right now than I ever have in any cover bands...

I just did a WEDDING of all things yesterday for $360.00 (SOLO)

I cannot afford to pay your way by any means but if anyone happens to come
through Montana I could set up a show and I would be happy to open for
you,
you open or we share the entire night and perform together ... whatever
you
like!

Feel free to e-mail me OFF the list @ touchingbass@aol.com if you are
interested in participating.