RE: American Empire as Gated Community

yes, funny how the american media is completely silent about the fact that
the U.S. armed and trained both Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden. I'm
particularly struck by the irony of how Donald Rumsfeld is going on about
Saddam's evil "weapons of mass destruction" when he himself was not only
instrumental in giving those weapons to him during the Iran/Iraq conflict,
but recently released documents prove that he and the rest of his cabal
knew
that Iraq was using chemical warfare on Iranian civilians at the time.

but by saying that, I'm probably now 1) "unamerican", and 2) on an FBI
list
of possible terrorists.

>From: "water cat" <wyldkitty@hotmail.com>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: RE: American Empire as Gated Community
>Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:15:21 -0600

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Isn't the reality and at least partial truth of what Eno said the cause of 9/11?

~Peter.