Re: [LOOP] OT: A new Didgeridoo and a fool who doesn't know how toplay it

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Lee Barnes wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>       Just had an early (if you're Orthodox) or late Christmas present
>show up, a
> didgeridoo, just delivered by TNT... and I've got to ask, "how do you
>play
> this beast?"  I've figured out which of the two ends you blow into, the
> inlay work helped greatly in this, but I've got to ask, what do you do
>now?

Here's some places to get you started:

http://www.mills.edu/LIFE/CCM/DIDJERIDU/

The Dreamtime website is the best I've found for didj stuff.

http://www.mills.edu/LIFE/CCM/DIDJERIDU/instruction/instruction.html

Here's a couple of other links to "how to play" sites.

http://www.didgeridoings.com/Tutorial/TutBodyNF.html

http://www.didges.com.au/play-the-didge.htm

best,
Steve