Re: Thanks, and Switching Loops -was- Re: Off-Topicers Delight!

At 12:07 AM -0700 1/5/03, Goddess wrote:
>  So, regardin' looping; I'm curious, given that the EDP and Repeater both
>have a number of ways with which to switch from loop to loop, and even the
>Jam Man to a certain extent, how are people finding themselves doing
>this?,
>-to those who do actually comprize a piece of more than one loop?

One thing I find myself doing a fair amount in my looping is building some
sort of simple background, then copying it into all available loops. From
there I can develop each copy in a different way, yet because they all
share a common base, there is a sense of continuity. Switching between
them can still be very interesting because even though they all started
from the same root, the development of each loop can be radically
different.

-C

--
 http://www.xfade.com/ | In theory, there is no difference between