Drifting loops

Hi,

I'm using a Line 6 DM4 for both delays and looping with my wind synth in a
new
band
and need my loops to sync more accurately.

My accuracy has improved enormously using my Line 6 over a couple of years,
and
its fine for me playing solo or with other 'live' musicians. However, when
one
of my loops forms the basis for a piece and it needs to run solidly with
drum
loops (that the drummer creates with drum machine or sequencer) and an
arpegiator, then my loops always drift. I know that this is inevitable but
Iwonder if there's a looper that is MIDI clockable or has a MIDI trigger so
that it will always start at the right moment, - say a start message every
4,
5,8 whatever bars. Any advice would be appreciated. I'd still keep my line
6
for its delays and more ambient loops.

Ian.