Re: Where can I get the Repeater mod?

You know, I've never really heard the "noise" everyone talked of (except
for the headphone nose which I don't use anyway) but upon putting the
Repeater in the effects loop of a Johnson JT-60 guitar amp and turned it
up and "woop, there it is."  On the bright side, I don't really ever
play that loud.  If I was doing a lot of gigs using it, I'd probably go
for the mod.

Mark Sottilaro