Re: I'm in pain....(VERY OT)

No joke, Pat Boone owns Channel 56 in Anaheim! :)  Is Wally George still alive and kicking people off his show?
----- Original Message -----
From: water cat
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 16:40:PM
Subject: I'm in pain....(VERY OT)

Ouch.

In the dollar bin, at the pawn shop where I bought a concertina for 60$ that turns out to be worth about 3000$, I found a copy of a CD I'm sure everyone will want to sample into their loops~

PAT BOONE In a Metal Mood, NO MORE MR NICE GUY.

Oh yes metal fans,

Here's the disc you've been waiting for~

Featuring hits like:

Judas Priest's "you've got another thing comin"

And the immortal AC/DC's "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock N roll"

Yes, there's ENTER SANDMAN, CRAZY TRAIN,

and a whole lot more,

and of course it wouldn't be complete without,

yes,

you guessed it,

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

the wind cries patty

may the white bucks rock on.

this little slice of OT brought to you by

the most scurrilous of leftist wackos,

grinning from ear to ear.