Re: tibbetts&frisell (GP mag)

ted-thanks for the heads up on your letter (and the edited out version).
i've been going through my old GP mags, and back in the early 90's they
had a short section on "underground" guitarists ("notes from the
underground" i think it was called). always interesting stuff to
read. i stopped my subscription to GP in the fall, b/c i found that i
barely read any of the articles, was generally uninterested in most
of the stuff in there. to me,
the articles/magazine in general was more interesting 10+ yrs ago.
guess the classic scenario happened, the second i stop subscribing,
the articles
got better? happens to me all the time.
s---
ps-guess i'll have to head down to the library to check out the
previous few issues.